- Cooking Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Spaghetti squash
- 1 700 ML jar of spaghetti sauce (we used PC Blue Menu Low Fat Pasta
- Sauce - Mushroom & Garlic)
- ½-¾ lb (225g) Lean ground beef for Meatballs (season to taste and precook)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, amount to taste
- Garnish as desired
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds and put about 2 tablespoons of water in the cavity of each squash half.
- Microwave until tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- Drag a fork across the pulp to “shred” it into spaghetti like strands.
- Place “spaghetti" in a casserole dish, add ¾ of the spaghetti sauce and mix
- Place meatballs on top, pour balance of spaghetti sauce over meatballs and heat in oven at 325 F for about 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella and broil for about 5 - 7 minutes. ENJOY!
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2011
Very Healthy, Nutritious and Tasty!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sailstad Family Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More