- Cooking Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Spaghetti squash
- 1 700 ML jar of spaghetti sauce (we used PC Blue Menu Low Fat Pasta
- Sauce - Mushroom & Garlic)
- ½-¾ lb (225g) Lean ground beef for Meatballs (season to taste and precook)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, amount to taste
- Garnish as desired
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds and put about 2 tablespoons of water in the cavity of each squash half.
- Microwave until tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- Drag a fork across the pulp to “shred” it into spaghetti like strands.
- Place “spaghetti" in a casserole dish, add ¾ of the spaghetti sauce and mix
- Place meatballs on top, pour balance of spaghetti sauce over meatballs and heat in oven at 325 F for about 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella and broil for about 5 - 7 minutes. ENJOY!
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2011
Very Healthy, Nutritious and Tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More