- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped, 1 3/4 ounces
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped, 1 1/4 ounces
- 1 pound fresh cauliflower, grated
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce( no added sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger, bacon, onion and green pepper; drain the fat. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the cheese. Mix well; cover and simmer about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the "rice". Cover the skillet and turn the stove to the lowest heat. Cook about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking with SabraSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More