- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 teaspoon orange peel, grated (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg OR mace
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- TO SERVE:
- Measure to 2 Tablespoons of spiced cocoa mix into cup.
- Stir in 3/4 cup boiling water OR milk (depending on the type of cocoa mix).
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
NotesSometimes a couple added ingredients will surprise the taste buds of a family member or guest.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More