- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNOTE: When cake is cut into, it spurts green goop.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 pkg. green jello
- Blue food coloring
- Chocolate frosting
- 4 back licorice strips
- 2 big green gumballs
- 6 little gumballs
- Prepare cake and gelatin according to package directions. Except use the 9" round cake pans for the cake.
- Cut a smaller circle out of one cake using it as the head.
- Fill the hole left over with the gelatin.
- Place the other layer on top and trip to shape.
- To prepare frosting, in a mixing bowl, add blue food coloring to the chocolate frosting until black in color.
- Frost cake black.
- Then use the black licorice as legs and gumballs as eyes.