- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 can artichoke hearts, well drained & processed
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen cooked spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Swiss cheese, grated (opt.)
- Chop garlic in processor.
- Saute in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and artichokes.
- Add scooped out and broken pieces of bread from inside loaf.
- Mix and set aside.
- Spread bread with alfredo.
- Spread mixture over this.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Wrap in foil.
- Warm in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
NotesCan be made might before, refrigerate and bake next day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More