- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 can artichoke hearts, well drained & processed
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen cooked spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Swiss cheese, grated (opt.)
- Chop garlic in processor.
- Saute in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and artichokes.
- Add scooped out and broken pieces of bread from inside loaf.
- Mix and set aside.
- Spread bread with alfredo.
- Spread mixture over this.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Wrap in foil.
- Warm in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
NotesCan be made might before, refrigerate and bake next day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More