- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained (reserve juice) – set aside
- 4 ounces (4 cups) fresh spinach *
- 1 cucumber, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 can of sliced water chestnuts (chop, if desired)
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 14 to 16 ounce package frozen peas, slightly thawed
- 5 to 6 eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander, optional
- 2 Tablespoons reserved mandarin orange juice
- DRESSING: Combine dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- SALAD: Layer in 13” x 9” pan, in order given:
- 1. Spinach, Cucumber, Red Onion, Water Chestnuts, Chicken, Peas, Eggs
- 2. Spread dressing over salad. Place individual mandarin oranges on dressing, (in columns or decoratively).
- - I use one small (whole) bag of baby spinach
- - Tastes delicious with OR without the chicken (such as, when another main course is served)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More