- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 refrigerated pastry crust for 9-inch pie
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, well drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4-5 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll pastry to 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface.
- Place in 9-inch pie plate.
- Turn under edge; flute.
- Toss cheese with flour in medium bowl.
- Add spinach, milk, eggs, bacon and seasonings; mix well.
- Pour into pastry shell & bake 1 hour or until set.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Jimmy Dean® Skillets, Southwest Style: Customizable Breakfast Burritos
Zucchini Patties with Zucchini Hummus
Pink Velvet CupcakesSee More