- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 slices bacon
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Jean’s Recipe File
Home cookingSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More