- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry's® Garlic Powder With Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- In food processor or blender, process all ingredients until smooth; chill.
- Serve, if desired, with vegetable dippers.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with SabraSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More