- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute squash, onion, and pepper in a saute pan with olive oil until squash is soft. Add salt and white pepper. Put into a casserole dish. Mix the cheese and 1/2 cup of bread crumbs into the casserole dish with the vegetables. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of bread crumbs on top of casserole. Bake until golden brown.
NotesThis is a wonderful side dish recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Special SmoothiesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More