- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute squash, onion, and pepper in a saute pan with olive oil until squash is soft. Add salt and white pepper. Put into a casserole dish. Mix the cheese and 1/2 cup of bread crumbs into the casserole dish with the vegetables. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of bread crumbs on top of casserole. Bake until golden brown.
NotesThis is a wonderful side dish recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More