- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds wings or drumsticks (approximately), frozen
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon roasted minced garlic
- Garnish: toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Place frozen chicken in a large roasting pan.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and garlic. Spread over the ribs.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees. Bake 2 hours.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for an hour.
- NOTE: If there is too much liquid: Place chicken pieces on a cookie sheet and bake for no more than 3 to 5 minutes so they retain their moisture, but have a little stickiness.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking for a Cure
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More