- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds wings or drumsticks (approximately), frozen
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon roasted minced garlic
- Garnish: toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Place frozen chicken in a large roasting pan.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and garlic. Spread over the ribs.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees. Bake 2 hours.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for an hour.
- NOTE: If there is too much liquid: Place chicken pieces on a cookie sheet and bake for no more than 3 to 5 minutes so they retain their moisture, but have a little stickiness.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More