- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings *
- 5 oz soy sauce
- 2 c. brown sugar
- Put wings in deep pan.
- Stir together soy and brown sugar and pour over wings.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 1 hour or until liquid has evaporated and wings are sticky.
- I sometimes have to remove some of the liquid after the 1 1/2 hours.
Notes* Please note some companies have reduced the amount of wings per bag to 4 pounds.
I used whole chicken wings this time! These ROCK!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Home cookingSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More