- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings *
- 5 oz soy sauce
- 2 c. brown sugar
- Put wings in deep pan.
- Stir together soy and brown sugar and pour over wings.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 1 hour or until liquid has evaporated and wings are sticky.
- I sometimes have to remove some of the liquid after the 1 1/2 hours.
Notes* Please note some companies have reduced the amount of wings per bag to 4 pounds.
I used whole chicken wings this time! These ROCK!!!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More