- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings *
- 5 oz soy sauce
- 2 c. brown sugar
- Put wings in deep pan.
- Stir together soy and brown sugar and pour over wings.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 1 hour or until liquid has evaporated and wings are sticky.
- I sometimes have to remove some of the liquid after the 1 1/2 hours.
Notes* Please note some companies have reduced the amount of wings per bag to 4 pounds.
I used whole chicken wings this time! These ROCK!!!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More