- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings *
- 5 oz soy sauce
- 2 c. brown sugar
- Put wings in deep pan.
- Stir together soy and brown sugar and pour over wings.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 1 hour or until liquid has evaporated and wings are sticky.
- I sometimes have to remove some of the liquid after the 1 1/2 hours.
Notes* Please note some companies have reduced the amount of wings per bag to 4 pounds.
I used whole chicken wings this time! These ROCK!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More