- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. Splenda
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. grd. ginger
- 3/4 cup chicken or beef broth
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 finely minced clove garlic
- 1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- In a small container combine Splenda, cornstarch and ginger.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover tightly and shake until well mixed.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
- To use:
- Shake thoroughly.
- Add 4 tbsp. for each stir-fried serving of vegetables or vegetable-meat or fish combination.
- Stir fry until mixture is coated with sauce and heated through.
NotesI don't always have purchased stir fry sauce on hand. This is a very good substitute for one that you are used to buying,