- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups of chopped rhubarb.
- 5 cups of sugar (I use less to taste)
- 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 small 3 ounce packages of strawberry jello
- Cut up the rhubarb the night before cooking, and mix with the sugar.
- Boil rhubarb, sugar, and pineapple for about 15 minutes, or until rhubarb is cooked and soft.
- Add the jello powder and stir well Pour into sterilized jars, cool and freeze.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2014
This is an old family recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce