- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups of chopped rhubarb.
- 5 cups of sugar (I use less to taste)
- 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 small 3 ounce packages of strawberry jello
- Cut up the rhubarb the night before cooking, and mix with the sugar.
- Boil rhubarb, sugar, and pineapple for about 15 minutes, or until rhubarb is cooked and soft.
- Add the jello powder and stir well Pour into sterilized jars, cool and freeze.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2014
This is an old family recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More