- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana
- get strawberries, bananas, vanilla ice cream, and milk.
- put a 1 sliced banana in the blender
- put some strawberries in..about 3-6, as many needed
- put like 3 cups of milk in
- put some scoops of ice cream in...as many scoops that fill up about half the blender..so maybe 4-8..depends
- then turn the blender on and wait until it looks done
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
A Taste Around the World
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More