- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. butter (no substitutes)
- 3 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 t. vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl put in marshmallow cream and white chocolate chips.
- Set aside
- Mix butter, sugar, evaporated milk and dry Jell-O powder in a heavy 3 qt. saucepan.
- Bring to full boil stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling the strawberry mixture 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234º, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into large mixing bowl containing marshmallow cream and white chocolate chips.
- Mix until chips and marshmallow cream is melted and creamy.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9” pan that has been sprayed with a butter flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More