- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. butter (no substitutes)
- 3 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 t. vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl put in marshmallow cream and white chocolate chips.
- Set aside
- Mix butter, sugar, evaporated milk and dry Jell-O powder in a heavy 3 qt. saucepan.
- Bring to full boil stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling the strawberry mixture 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234º, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into large mixing bowl containing marshmallow cream and white chocolate chips.
- Mix until chips and marshmallow cream is melted and creamy.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9” pan that has been sprayed with a butter flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares.