- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. pretzels, crushed
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry jello
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen strawberries
- 1 sm. container Cool Whip
- Mix together pretzels, melted butter and sugar in 10x13 dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and cup of sugar together.
- Prepare 1 package Dream Whip.
- Fold this in cheese mixture. Spread over cooled crust.
- Dissolve 2 packages jello with 2 cups water.
- Add frozen strawberries. Stir until almost set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More