STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD
- 2 1/2 c. pretzels, crushed
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry jello
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen strawberries
- 1 sm. container Cool Whip
Mix together pretzels, melted butter and sugar in 10x13 dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
Beat cream cheese and cup of sugar together.
Prepare 1 package Dream Whip.
Fold this in cheese mixture. Spread over cooled crust.
Dissolve 2 packages jello with 2 cups water.
Add frozen strawberries. Stir until almost set.