- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries, washed, caps removed, and sliced
- 1 pound of ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or 2 packets of sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup of good quality honey
- 2 tablespoons of 10X, powdered, sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 nice mint leaves (pinch off the top flower of mint sprigs)
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries and the sugar or sweetener.
- Set aside to let the strawberries sweat. To "sweat" means to let the strawberries combine with the sugar to create a sauce.
- In a small bowl combine the 10X sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large mouth goblet, place about 1/2 cup ricotta cheese.
- Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of good quality honey over the ricotta.
- Place 1 large serving spoon of sliced strawberries with their juices over the honey. Dust tops of dessert with cinnamon sugar and top with a mint sprig.
- *These are extra fancy if you serve with a long handled ice tea spoons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More