- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries, washed, caps removed, and sliced
- 1 pound of ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or 2 packets of sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup of good quality honey
- 2 tablespoons of 10X, powdered, sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 nice mint leaves (pinch off the top flower of mint sprigs)
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries and the sugar or sweetener.
- Set aside to let the strawberries sweat. To "sweat" means to let the strawberries combine with the sugar to create a sauce.
- In a small bowl combine the 10X sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large mouth goblet, place about 1/2 cup ricotta cheese.
- Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of good quality honey over the ricotta.
- Place 1 large serving spoon of sliced strawberries with their juices over the honey. Dust tops of dessert with cinnamon sugar and top with a mint sprig.
- *These are extra fancy if you serve with a long handled ice tea spoons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More