- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 2 oz. Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. finely ground walnuts
- Clean, wash celery well, cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Combine Roquefort and cream cheese until smooth; beat in cayenne pepper; stir in walnuts.
- Stuff celery; sprinkle with paprika.
- Yield 4 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More