- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 2 oz. Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. finely ground walnuts
- Clean, wash celery well, cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Combine Roquefort and cream cheese until smooth; beat in cayenne pepper; stir in walnuts.
- Stuff celery; sprinkle with paprika.
- Yield 4 servings.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More