- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 2 oz. Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. finely ground walnuts
- Clean, wash celery well, cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Combine Roquefort and cream cheese until smooth; beat in cayenne pepper; stir in walnuts.
- Stuff celery; sprinkle with paprika.
- Yield 4 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More