- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12”) French bread loaf
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound chicken, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Fontina cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees F.
- Cut bread loaf in half lengthwise, remove centers in small chunks leaving a 1/4" shell. Bake bread chunks on a cookie sheet with pine nuts 5 - 7 minutes, set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet, sprinkle chicken with liquid smoke, sauté until done, remove chicken.
- Deglaze skillet with wine, add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and sauté garlic, mushrooms and thyme until all liquid has evaporated.
- Add baked bread chunks, toasted pine nuts, sautéed chicken, broccoli, salt and pepper to skillet mixing well.
- Fill French bread halves with stuffing, sprinkle with Fontina cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, cut each loaf in slices and serve hot.....
Notes..... delicious !
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More