- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 4 cups large curd cottage cheese
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook shells according to package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
- Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture. Stuff mixture into the shells.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 15 x 10 inch pan. Place shells open side up, and close together in pan. Spread remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
The Naked Macaron
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More