- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- 1/3 cup fructose (can be found in health food stores)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- In a medium bowl, stir together dry pudding mix and fructose.
- Pour in both milks and whisk briskly, until well blended.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
- Yield: 6 large popsicles
NotesDon't you crave these when everyone else can eat them? It isn't very often that I can find a sugar free fudgesicle in the supermarkets.