- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- 1/3 cup fructose (can be found in health food stores)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- In a medium bowl, stir together dry pudding mix and fructose.
- Pour in both milks and whisk briskly, until well blended.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
- Yield: 6 large popsicles
NotesDon't you crave these when everyone else can eat them? It isn't very often that I can find a sugar free fudgesicle in the supermarkets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More