- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Optional Garnish:
- Reduced -fat frozen whipped topping
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss gently.
- Sprinkle gelatin and SPLENDA® Granulated over water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes). Stir in vanilla. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Place saucepan containing gelatin mixture in a bowl of ice water; stir with a rubber spatula until gelatin mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg white. Remove from ice water; quickly, stir in whipped cream. Spoon the cream mixture over berries, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly oiled 8-inch loaf pan; cover and chill for 45 minutes or until set. Unmold onto a cutting board and slice into 8 servings. Garnish, if desired
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More