- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Optional Garnish:
- Reduced -fat frozen whipped topping
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss gently.
- Sprinkle gelatin and SPLENDA® Granulated over water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes). Stir in vanilla. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Place saucepan containing gelatin mixture in a bowl of ice water; stir with a rubber spatula until gelatin mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg white. Remove from ice water; quickly, stir in whipped cream. Spoon the cream mixture over berries, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly oiled 8-inch loaf pan; cover and chill for 45 minutes or until set. Unmold onto a cutting board and slice into 8 servings. Garnish, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More