- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) apricots, peaches, pears, pineapple or fruit cocktail in any combination, packed in juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint frozen yogurt or fruit sherbet
- Drain fruit, reserving 1 cup of the juice. Purée fruit with reserved juice and lemon juice in a blender. Add frozen yogurt in small chunks, blending just until smooth. Serve immediately in tall glasses with straws.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 210; Total fat 3g; Saturated fat 2g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 65mg; Carbohydrate 46g; Fiber 3g; Protein 4g; Vitamin A 20%DV*; Vitamin C 20%DV; Calcium 10%DV; Iron 6%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesBlended to perfection, these summer drinks are cool and nutritious.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A Falcon Feast
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More