- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- package frozen beef or chicken taquitos, corn preferably as the flour ones get soggy*.
- 1 14 oz. can enchilada sauce. I use green chile on the chicken and the red on the beef.
- 1 cup (or more!) grated cheese of your choice. I use the bag 4 cheese Mexican mix. Yes, the whole ba
- Place taquitos in a single layer in a 9x13 pan. Dump the enchilada sauce over them. Sprinkle the cheese on. Bake @ 350 for 20-30 minutes until done.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top, beans and a big ol' salad on the side.
- *If you want to use the flour ones bake them first, then add sauce and cheese and heat for a few more minutes.
- I came up with this idea the other day when I was wanting enchiladas but I was too lazy to make them from scratch at the moment. My mom had dinner with us and was amazed that it was something just thrown together.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More