- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- package frozen beef or chicken taquitos, corn preferably as the flour ones get soggy*.
- 1 14 oz. can enchilada sauce. I use green chile on the chicken and the red on the beef.
- 1 cup (or more!) grated cheese of your choice. I use the bag 4 cheese Mexican mix. Yes, the whole ba
- Place taquitos in a single layer in a 9x13 pan. Dump the enchilada sauce over them. Sprinkle the cheese on. Bake @ 350 for 20-30 minutes until done.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top, beans and a big ol' salad on the side.
- *If you want to use the flour ones bake them first, then add sauce and cheese and heat for a few more minutes.
- I came up with this idea the other day when I was wanting enchiladas but I was too lazy to make them from scratch at the moment. My mom had dinner with us and was amazed that it was something just thrown together.
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More