- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 1 c. melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Mix sugar and cocoa well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread in 2 (9") round pans, greased and floured.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes only. Remove from pans. Cool several hours.
- Beat together 1 c. sugar, cream cheese.
- Spread half over 1 round of cake. Spread with melted jam and fresh strawberries. Top with other cake round. Add rest of cream cheese mixture and jam and strawberries. Garnish with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More