- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cake mix (used Duncan Hines German Chocolate)
- 1 can prepared chocolate pudding (Thank You chocolate)
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Whisk eggs. Stir in cake mix and chocolate pudding. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, nuts, and sugar.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with Cool Whip or ice cream.
NotesI was given a simplified version of Surprise Cake that was pretty close to the original recipe. This is very delicious, adaptable. Someone had used butterscotch pudding and raved about it, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More