- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cake mix (used Duncan Hines German Chocolate)
- 1 can prepared chocolate pudding (Thank You chocolate)
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Whisk eggs. Stir in cake mix and chocolate pudding. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, nuts, and sugar.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with Cool Whip or ice cream.
NotesI was given a simplified version of Surprise Cake that was pretty close to the original recipe. This is very delicious, adaptable. Someone had used butterscotch pudding and raved about it, too.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Olive's Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Pushing Daisies
Sesame Snow PeasSee More