- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cake mix (used Duncan Hines German Chocolate)
- 1 can prepared chocolate pudding (Thank You chocolate)
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Whisk eggs. Stir in cake mix and chocolate pudding. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, nuts, and sugar.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with Cool Whip or ice cream.
NotesI was given a simplified version of Surprise Cake that was pretty close to the original recipe. This is very delicious, adaptable. Someone had used butterscotch pudding and raved about it, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More