- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cake mix (used Duncan Hines German Chocolate)
- 1 can prepared chocolate pudding (Thank You chocolate)
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Whisk eggs. Stir in cake mix and chocolate pudding. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, nuts, and sugar.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with Cool Whip or ice cream.
NotesI was given a simplified version of Surprise Cake that was pretty close to the original recipe. This is very delicious, adaptable. Someone had used butterscotch pudding and raved about it, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Food Travels Through Italy
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More