- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 5 organic carrots, assorted colors if possible, peeled and chopped
- 3½ cups water or Chicken Stock
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- ½ cup very cold non-fat milk
- Dash sugar
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons of blanched and minced carrots
- Prepare Chicken Stock and reserve. This takes a few hours to do.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan. Add onions and sauté until golden brown. Add carrots and sauté a few minutes. Add reserved Chicken Stock or water, salt, and sugar; bring to boil. Cook for 30 minutes on medium heat. Puree soup a small amount at a time. Strain.
- Bring to boil and slowly stir in butter. Whip non-fat milk with dash sugar and dash salt. Reserve. Divide soup among glasses. Top with reserved whipped milk and 2 tablespoons assorted minced carrots. Serve and enjoy!
NotesThis soup is DELICIOUS!!