- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8-oz packages frozen artichoke hearts,thawed,and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream,divided
- 1/4 cup packed,chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 15-oz containers whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1-lb bag frozen peas,thawed
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 8-9 oz package no-boil lasagns noodles (12 noodles)
- 4 cups coarsley grated mozzarella cheese (about 1 pound)
- Pre heat oven to 400* brush 13x9x2in.glass pan with oil.
- mix artichokes,1/2 cup cream, and basil in a medium bowl.
- Puree remaing 1 cup cream,ricotta, and next 4 ingredients in processor.Spread 1 cup ricotta mixture over bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange 4 noodles in single layer over ricotta,breaking noodles as needed to cover.Spread half of artichoke mixture over.
- Spread 2-1/2 cups ricotta mixture over artichokes. Sprinkle one-cup mozzerella cheese over. Repeat with 4 noodles,artichoke mixture,2-1/2 cups ricotta mixture and 1 cup mozzarella.Top with 4 noodles.Spread remaining ricotta mixture over,then sprinkle remaining 2 cups mozzarella over,tent with foil,sealing edges.
- Bake lasagna 30 min.Remove foil, continue baking until bubbling at edges and brown on top, about 25min.Let stand 15 min. before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More