- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8-oz packages frozen artichoke hearts,thawed,and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream,divided
- 1/4 cup packed,chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 15-oz containers whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1-lb bag frozen peas,thawed
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 8-9 oz package no-boil lasagns noodles (12 noodles)
- 4 cups coarsley grated mozzarella cheese (about 1 pound)
- Pre heat oven to 400* brush 13x9x2in.glass pan with oil.
- mix artichokes,1/2 cup cream, and basil in a medium bowl.
- Puree remaing 1 cup cream,ricotta, and next 4 ingredients in processor.Spread 1 cup ricotta mixture over bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange 4 noodles in single layer over ricotta,breaking noodles as needed to cover.Spread half of artichoke mixture over.
- Spread 2-1/2 cups ricotta mixture over artichokes. Sprinkle one-cup mozzerella cheese over. Repeat with 4 noodles,artichoke mixture,2-1/2 cups ricotta mixture and 1 cup mozzarella.Top with 4 noodles.Spread remaining ricotta mixture over,then sprinkle remaining 2 cups mozzarella over,tent with foil,sealing edges.
- Bake lasagna 30 min.Remove foil, continue baking until bubbling at edges and brown on top, about 25min.Let stand 15 min. before serving.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More