- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4 persons
- Preparation Time: 5
- White flour 4 cups, Baking soda ½ tsp, Butter 3 tbsp, Vanilla essence ½ tsp, Salt ½ tbsp, Caster sugar ½ cup, 1 piping bag, Oil for fry.
- INGREDIENT OF PINEAPPLE DIP
- Pineapple juice 2 cups, dried ginger powder 1 tsp, Honey 5 tbsp, Corn flour 2 tbsp.
- • Mix flour with baking soda and salt
- • Heat a pan, add butter and 2 cups water, boil water until butter malt
- • Mix the boiling water and vanilla essence with flour, make a smooth batter
- • The batter should not be very light
- • Pour the batter in the piping bag
- • Heat oil and drop the batter in oil, make long pipe shaped sweets using piping bag
- • Remove the pipes in paper towel to drain out extra oil
- • Roll the pipes on caster sugar and keep aside
- • In another pan boil pineapple juice, add ginger powder and corn flour
- • Continually stir to avoid making lump, add honey
- • Serve the pipes with this sauce
NotesIt is a traditional Spanish dish, sold in Spanish streets. It is generally served with chocolate dip.
Great Everyday Meals
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More