- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 0z.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz). Hershey Symphony creamy milk chocolate, almonds & toffee chips bar
- 13 oz. evaporated milk
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine chocolate chips & Symphony bar in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine evaporated milk, marshmallow cream, sugar, & butter in 4 qt. saucepan.
- Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil; boil & stir 8 min.
- Remove from heat.
- Add to chocolate in mixing bowl, beating until completely melted.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Pour mixture in buttered cake pan (13x9”).
- Let sit. (I like to stick it in the refrigerator)
- Cut into small pieces and store in air tight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce