- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 0z.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz). Hershey Symphony creamy milk chocolate, almonds & toffee chips bar
- 13 oz. evaporated milk
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine chocolate chips & Symphony bar in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine evaporated milk, marshmallow cream, sugar, & butter in 4 qt. saucepan.
- Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil; boil & stir 8 min.
- Remove from heat.
- Add to chocolate in mixing bowl, beating until completely melted.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Pour mixture in buttered cake pan (13x9”).
- Let sit. (I like to stick it in the refrigerator)
- Cut into small pieces and store in air tight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Italy or BustSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More