- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 0z.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz). Hershey Symphony creamy milk chocolate, almonds & toffee chips bar
- 13 oz. evaporated milk
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine chocolate chips & Symphony bar in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine evaporated milk, marshmallow cream, sugar, & butter in 4 qt. saucepan.
- Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil; boil & stir 8 min.
- Remove from heat.
- Add to chocolate in mixing bowl, beating until completely melted.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Pour mixture in buttered cake pan (13x9”).
- Let sit. (I like to stick it in the refrigerator)
- Cut into small pieces and store in air tight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More