- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 stick of butter (room Temp)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 stick cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 large can of crushed pineapple (drain juice)
- Mix with hand mixer and pat down on pan for bottom crust.
- Mix with mixer, pour on top of crust.
- Bake 325 degrees 1 hour and 10 minutes until golden brown on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More