- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 stick of butter (room Temp)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 stick cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 large can of crushed pineapple (drain juice)
- Mix with hand mixer and pat down on pan for bottom crust.
- Mix with mixer, pour on top of crust.
- Bake 325 degrees 1 hour and 10 minutes until golden brown on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More