- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup toasted flaked coconut
- 1 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 1 pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.4oz) vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 13x9 baking pan with Reynold's parchment paper
Sprinkle the coconut and pecans in the bottom of the pan.
Beat the cake mix, yogurt, water, oil, and eggs 4 minutes.
Pour over coconut and nuts.
Smooth the top.
Mix the melted butter, cream cheese and sugar for about one minute and spoon over cake batter.
Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Cool for 30 minutes. It will set as it cools. Serve pieces upside down so that coconut and nuts are on top.