- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 625 ml (20 fl oz/ 2 1/2 cups) natural yogurt
- pinch saffron threads
- 6 teaspoon
- seeds from 6 cardamom pods
- 9 teaspoons caster sugar
- lemon peel and cardamom seeds, to decorate
- Pour yogurt into a nylon sieve lined with muslin and leave in refrigerator overnight to drain.
- Put saffron and water in a small bowl and leave soak for 30 minutes. Tip drained yogurt into a bowl and stir in saffron and its soaking liquid.
- Put cardamom seeds in a mortar and crush lightly with a pestle. Stir into yogurt with sugar. Serve chilled, decorate with lemon peel and cardamom seeds.
NotesThis is my favorite sweet dish and I like to make such healthy dishes for my family.
I am professionally working as developer at Arcapps and part time chef also. It is my interest to cook something delicious for my family members and friends. It is not my job but you can say my passion about cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Summertime SippersSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More