- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/8 Cup Butter
- 1/2 lb Kefalograviera or feta or kaseri Cheese
- 1 Whole Lemons (Squeezed
- Cut the cheese into a slab about 3/4" thick.
- Heat the butter in the frying pan and sear the cheese.
- As the cheese starts to brown pour the lemon juice over it and remove from the heat.
- Serve hot with fresh pita or bread for dipping.
NotesNote: traditional Greeks do not use alcohol in saganaki .;)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More