- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- kasseri or kefalotyri cheese
- little flour and butter
- ome brandy and fresh lemons
- 1. Cut about a 1/2" slice of kefalotyri or kasseri cheese.
- 2. Dip the cheese in a beaten egg (I also add a little lemon juice).
- 3. Dredge in flour seasoned with some fresh pepper.
- 4. Melt butter in a skillet (cast iron or nonstick is best).
- 5. Cook cheese in butter until it is browned and melty.
- 6. Splash with brandy.
- 7. Flame the brandy (shake pan a little).
- 8. Say "OPA!"
- 9. Squirt with fresh lemon.
- 10. Eat on pita and say "mmmm." :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More