- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- kasseri or kefalotyri cheese
- little flour and butter
- ome brandy and fresh lemons
- 1. Cut about a 1/2" slice of kefalotyri or kasseri cheese.
- 2. Dip the cheese in a beaten egg (I also add a little lemon juice).
- 3. Dredge in flour seasoned with some fresh pepper.
- 4. Melt butter in a skillet (cast iron or nonstick is best).
- 5. Cook cheese in butter until it is browned and melty.
- 6. Splash with brandy.
- 7. Flame the brandy (shake pan a little).
- 8. Say "OPA!"
- 9. Squirt with fresh lemon.
- 10. Eat on pita and say "mmmm." :)
Growers' Giveback Potluck
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More