- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- kasseri or kefalotyri cheese
- little flour and butter
- ome brandy and fresh lemons
- 1. Cut about a 1/2" slice of kefalotyri or kasseri cheese.
- 2. Dip the cheese in a beaten egg (I also add a little lemon juice).
- 3. Dredge in flour seasoned with some fresh pepper.
- 4. Melt butter in a skillet (cast iron or nonstick is best).
- 5. Cook cheese in butter until it is browned and melty.
- 6. Splash with brandy.
- 7. Flame the brandy (shake pan a little).
- 8. Say "OPA!"
- 9. Squirt with fresh lemon.
- 10. Eat on pita and say "mmmm." :)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More