- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 10 cups coarsely crumbled corn bread
- 1/2 pound sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in sage, thyme and garlic powder.
- 2Mix corn bread, vegetable mixture and sausage in large bowl. Add broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More