- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Venison Roast
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 cups Dry bread cubes
- 1 Onion, diced
- 5 ribs Celery, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 teaspoons Sage
- Cut a slit in the roast to make a large pocket.
- Salt and pepper the inside and outside.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the bread, celery, onion, parsley, sage, salt and pepper and egg.
- Pour the broth over the mixture and mix.
- Stuff the pocket with the dressing.
- Tie roast with a string.
- Wrap bacon slices around the roast.
- Bake at 350F until meat is done.
- If it starts drying out cover with foil.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More