- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Venison Roast
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 cups Dry bread cubes
- 1 Onion, diced
- 5 ribs Celery, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 teaspoons Sage
- Cut a slit in the roast to make a large pocket.
- Salt and pepper the inside and outside.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the bread, celery, onion, parsley, sage, salt and pepper and egg.
- Pour the broth over the mixture and mix.
- Stuff the pocket with the dressing.
- Tie roast with a string.
- Wrap bacon slices around the roast.
- Bake at 350F until meat is done.
- If it starts drying out cover with foil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Christmas CookiesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More