- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 1/2 to 2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) whole mushrooms, rinsed
- 1-2 sprigs fresh sage
- 1/2 yellow or Vidalia onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In a small roasting pan, arrange pork. Season with pepper and rub with 1 tbsp oil.
- Arrange mushrooms around pork and drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and toss.
- Sprinkle with sage leaves and chopped onions. Roast uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add apple juice to pan, pouring over pork and mushrooms.
- Cook an additional 10-15 minutes, until pork is done.
- Serve with drizzle of juice from pan.
NotesThe original recipe came from a Lipton cook book and used onion soup mix, but I have modified the recipe to take advantage of some seasonal produce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More