- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup small sago
- 1 / 2 cup minced meat
- 4-5 roots of coriander plants
- 1 / 2 tsp. pepper powder
- 1 / 2 tsp. red chili powder
- 10-12 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. jaggery (or palm sugar)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 / 2 cup roasted coarsely crushed groundnuts
- 3-4 green chilies
- 3-4 salad leaves
- Wash the sago and soak them in little water.
- Wash the coriander roots and crush them.
- Crush garlic and fry it in oil for short time. Remove half of it and put it aside.
- Add into the oil the crushed coriander roots and fry them for a while.
- Now add the minced meat and fry again till it is cooked.
- Add now to it water, fish sauce, pepper powder and chili powder. Let the mixture cook.
- Now add jaggery and groundnuts. Let this mixture cook until all the water has evaporated.
- Make dough out of the soaked sago and make 10 equal balls.
- Take the cooked meat mixture and make 10 rolls.
- Fill each sago ball with meat ball and close.
- Steam the 10 rolls for 10 minutes.
- Serve the sago rolls by placing them on the salad leaves.
- Now sprinkle on it the previously set aside fried garlic.
NotesThis is a Thai receipe which is easy to make and can be eaten during any meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More