- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 16 (8 oz.)
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 1 Gallon of Water
- 15 Salada Tea Bags (Green/White/Black)
- 1 (12 fl. oz.) can of Cranberry Juice Concentrate (Recommend 100% Juice/All-Natural)
- Sweetener (Optional)
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and place tea bags in hot water.
- Brew 2-5 minutes depending on tea type, or to desired strength.
- Stir in Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- Allow to Cool
- Serve over ice
NotesThis recipe is great. First, it is a great way to have a refreshing drink during the hot summer months, but it doesn't have a lot of added sugars. Plus, its great to help kids get the great antioxidants that are found in green tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More