- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 5 Salada Green Tea Bags
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Bring the water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Boil for six minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the tea bags, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add orange and lemon juices to punch.
- Serve hot.
NotesThis is a great drink to have around the holidays and during the cold winter months. Really warms you and has a great taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
My Family CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More