- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 5 Salada Green Tea Bags
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Bring the water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Boil for six minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the tea bags, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add orange and lemon juices to punch.
- Serve hot.
NotesThis is a great drink to have around the holidays and during the cold winter months. Really warms you and has a great taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Best Roasted Sweet Potatoes ALTERNATE RECIPE with added Brouhaha
Vegan Lemon Glazed Coconut Pound CakeSee More