- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryMake this for yourself, or increase the ingredient portions and bring the drink to a summer picnic. Everyone loves it because it's light and fresh.
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Salada Green Tea bags
- ¼ Cup of Sugar
- 2 Cups Ice Cubes
- 4 Cups Ginger Ale
- ½ Cup Raspberries
- Lemon Slices Cut in Half
- Fresh Mint Leaves (Optional)
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags
- Add sugar stirring to dissolve.
- Let Cool.
- Pour tea over ice cubes in a large pitcher.
- Add ginger ale and stir gently.
- Add raspberries and lemon slices.
- If desired, garnish each serving with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.