- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Salada Green Tea bags
- ¼ Cup of Sugar
- 2 Cups Ice Cubes
- 4 Cups Ginger Ale
- ½ Cup Raspberries
- Lemon Slices Cut in Half
- Fresh Mint Leaves (Optional)
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags
- Add sugar stirring to dissolve.
- Let Cool.
- Pour tea over ice cubes in a large pitcher.
- Add ginger ale and stir gently.
- Add raspberries and lemon slices.
- If desired, garnish each serving with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
NotesMake this for yourself, or increase the ingredient portions and bring the drink to a summer picnic. Everyone loves it because it's light and fresh.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More