- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 cup brewed Salada 100% Green Tea
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Creole Seasoning to taste (optional)
- In a large stock pot combine broth, tomato juice, brewed green tea, potatoes, carrots, celery, undrained chopped tomatoes, green beans and corn.
- Season with salt, pepper and optional Creole seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
NotesThis one is great. It makes vegetable soup, which is already good for you, even healthier. Your family won't even know they are getting the healthy antioxidants found in green tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More