SALADA’S VEGETABLE SOUP WITH A GREEN TEA TWIST
Salada’s Vegetable Soup with a Green Tea Twist
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 cup brewed Salada 100% Green Tea
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Creole Seasoning to taste (optional)
In a large stock pot combine broth, tomato juice, brewed green tea, potatoes, carrots, celery, undrained chopped tomatoes, green beans and corn.
Season with salt, pepper and optional Creole seasoning.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.