- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 single servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can Salmon
- 2 tablespoons light mayo or Smart Start Mayo
- 1/4 cup of green onions
- ½ a lime (juice)
- ½ teaspoon of Creole Seasoning
- Hot sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- Sliced cucumbers
- Sliced bread with crusts cut off.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl smear mixture on bread, top with sliced cucumbers, add other slice of bread. Cut in half & serve with tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More