- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 3-4 lb whole fresh tuna, cleaned
- 4 green onions - scallions, left whole
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Lay whole tuna on a sheet of Reynold`s Parchment Paper.
- Fill fish with green onions, lemon slices and garlic slices.
- Sprinkle inside and outside of fish with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Seal parchment paper by lining up sides and folding down, then folding and tucking ends under fish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
NotesMy husband got a chance to go deep sea fishing a few years ago and I was so excited when he brought home a fresh tuna. I wasn`t sure how to make a whole tuna so I made it the way I make alot of fish. This recipe can be adapted, using any whole fish (about 2 lbs)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More