- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 3-4 lb whole fresh tuna, cleaned
- 4 green onions - scallions, left whole
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Lay whole tuna on a sheet of Reynold`s Parchment Paper.
- Fill fish with green onions, lemon slices and garlic slices.
- Sprinkle inside and outside of fish with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Seal parchment paper by lining up sides and folding down, then folding and tucking ends under fish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
NotesMy husband got a chance to go deep sea fishing a few years ago and I was so excited when he brought home a fresh tuna. I wasn`t sure how to make a whole tuna so I made it the way I make alot of fish. This recipe can be adapted, using any whole fish (about 2 lbs)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More