- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 500 g salmon fillet
- 1 egg
- 2 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, minced
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil, for greasing skillet
- Hamburger or Artisan buns of choice
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Skin and wash salmon fillets. Cut salmon into ¾ cm cubes (or finely chop in a food processor without over processing).
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, spinach, scallion, parsley, breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add the egg and mix gently but thoroughly to combine. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grease a cast-iron skillet with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook approximately 4 minutes, turning once.
- Remove burgers and serve on buns of choice. Top burgers with wasabi mayo, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA great alternative to hamburgers, these delicious salmon burgers will easily become a favourite.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More