- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 500 g salmon fillet
- 1 egg
- 2 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, minced
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil, for greasing skillet
- Hamburger or Artisan buns of choice
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Skin and wash salmon fillets. Cut salmon into ¾ cm cubes (or finely chop in a food processor without over processing).
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, spinach, scallion, parsley, breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add the egg and mix gently but thoroughly to combine. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grease a cast-iron skillet with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook approximately 4 minutes, turning once.
- Remove burgers and serve on buns of choice. Top burgers with wasabi mayo, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA great alternative to hamburgers, these delicious salmon burgers will easily become a favourite.
Taste of CenturyLink
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More