- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 25
- For Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- For Salmon Burgers
- 3/4 pound salmon fillet, skin discarded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated peeled fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Make Mayonnaise:
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise ingredients. Make Salmon Burgers:
- Discard any bones in salmon and finely chop salmon by hand. In a bowl
- stir together salmon, mustard, gingerroot, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to taste and form into two 3-inch patties.In a non-stick skillet heat oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking and sauté patties 4 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon burgers to plates and top with mayonnaise, onion, and tomato.
NotesSALMON BURGERS WITH GINGER MUSTARD MAYONNAISE
Just another great Low Carb and High protien diet recipe I have. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.