- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6-ounce salmon steak or fillet
- 4 scallions, sliced (divided use)
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 egg white
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 hamburger rolls
- One-third cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped dill or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- Preheat broiler. Remove any fat or dark meat from the salmon. Cut into 2-inch cubes
- and chop in food processor or by hand. Add half the sliced scallions to the salmon along
- with the bread crumbs, tomato paste and egg white. Add salt and pepper to taste and
- combine well. Form into 2 patties about 4 inches in diameter and 1/2-inch thick. Heat a
- nonstick skillet and brown patties on one side. Lower heat slightly and cook 3 minutes.
- Turn over and cook another 2 minutes.
- Split hamburger rolls in half and toast a few minutes under the broiler until golden.
- Mix the mayonnaise, remaining scallions and dill together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place one patty on each roll, top with mayonnaise and 2 tomato slices.
NotesMy husband loves these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More