- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (6 ounces) boneless skinless salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large saucepan, saute the potatoes, carrot and onion in butter until tender. Reduce heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More